Jobs in India/New Delhi
Cmarketreach ( View company details )
• This will be an exciting career which allows you to come close to global luminaries, Work with Marketing Lead to manage marketing campaigns for Global Projects in multiple countries including Singapore, London, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Australia, South Africa, USA and others.
• Project management and supervision of campaigns - from conceptualization to execution.
• Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas.
• Coordinate and take ownership of the generation of marketing collaterals, website, database segmentation, review marketing campaign results and ensure campaign is on track.
• To meet performance targets as set by the Company in line with the overall business strategy. Maximize the sales on all projects using consultative.
• Establish long-term corporate accounts for the usage of company facilities.
• Execute marketing projects, including running multiple campaigns concurrently and working closely with marketing director.
• To follow through any incoming enquiries, and undertake necessary follow up to achieve the sales.
• To make any necessary adjustments to the database.
• Expand market share by soliciting more new potentials and new revenue streams.
• To undertake all necessary administration especially monitoring and reporting of sales activities as determined by the Company.
• To communicate and feedback to Marketing any information or booking patterns that will assist in their work.
• To maintain a high level of commitment and standard of work.
• Manage a small team of List Researchers and database builders to work towards achieving target.
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Head of Marketing.
• A defined career progression path will be made available for the candidate.
• Prefer short notice / able to start work immediately.
• Proficient in Computer skills, Microsoft office.
• High proficiency in spoken and written English essential.
• Diploma/Degree with relevant marketing experience.
• Must be passionate about marketing
• Keen knowledge of market/trends, enjoy using market research tools to uncover the hottest trends and topics in an industry
• Able to multi-task for multiple projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Demonstrate independence and ability to work well in a team
• Demonstrate a strong desire to take his/her career to the next level
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
• Basic Salary 9000k Neg per month depending on experience, Incentives on top (total package is uncapped)
Note: If you do not have the relevant experience but think you are able to fit the bill, write to us.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume or call 9899696543
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs