Jobs in India/Chennai
E People Solutions ( View company details )
1. Indentifying and analyzing training need assessments to define and develop function specific programs in terms of objectives and implementation plans.
2. Designing and developing programs and corresponding training materials based on business needs.
3. Conceptualization and implementation of function – specific and customized programs.
4. Independently facilities mutually agreed calendar workshops for middle and senior management.
5. Planning, Customizing, coordinating and organizing training programs, including logistics planning.
6. Developing a team of trainers to execute the training programs for Managerial and Non- managerial employees.
6. Reviewing and modifying existing training programs based on feedback and business needs.
7.Indentifying, contract negotiating and managing partnerships with external Trainers/Vendors.
8. Ensuring a culture of learning in the organization where there should be 90% employee coverage on behavioural trainings.
9. Ensuring that all planned programs are within departmental budgets and timelines.
10.Coaching and developing Managers to lead their team in driving capability and talent.
11.Gain a complete understanding of the company values and ethos and integrate that firmly in Training and Development plans for employees to demonstrate role model behaviour.
1.Training performance reports.
2.Reports on training need and training programs across teams.
3.Reports on impact of the training programs on overall business deliverables.
4.Continually improve the reporting that we have, especially as changes are made within the business.
Designation: Process Trainer (Real Estate)
Experience: 1- 4 (In any industry)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs