Jobs in India/NEW DELHI
Maa Kamakhya HR Private LTD. ( View company details )
Front Office Executive
Qualification: - Any Graduates
Experience: - 0 to 3 Yrs.
Age :- below 29 Years
Good English Communication.
The Front Office Executive will be part of the Administrative Team coordinating with entire team members. Keeping track of inventory, outdoor duties of the executives, proper communication among the employees in their absence.
Apart from this you would also be responsible to do the data entry work as and when suggested by the team.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office software suite
- Ability to solve problems, take initiative and plan the tasks
- Flexibility with time to work extra hours when the project requires
- Experienced candidates will be preferred
- Ability work in a team with high people orientation is must
- Attending Incoming & Outgoing calls with proper etiquettes and maintaining records for them
- Responding the telephonic call and carry out the conversations politely and timely manner
- Handling multiple telephone lines in timely manner and direct the calls to the concerned person / extension
- Differentiating the incoming calls and walk-ins and handle them appropriately
- Greeting and assisting visitors and Guests
- To sort out incoming mails at enquiry inbox and distribute to the concerned Department / Executive and responding them in case of customer enquiries
- Maintenance of Attendance Register and keeping a track on Outdoor Duties of the Executives / Staff
- To do the data entry, prepare presentations, make reports whenever required by the team
- Maintaining Courier Register
Industry: Retail Telecom
Key skills: Fresher graduate fresher Front Office Retail Sales Retail Tele - Sales Tele - Calling BPO and Call Centre and ITESBPO and Customer Service / Operations
Salary: as per company standards.
Walk In Date: Monday to Saturday (Every Week)
Time: 11:00 AM 5:30PM
We the Maa Kamakhya HR Consultants Private Limited is a leading
recruitment company which caters to the human resource requirements in
middle and senior management of a large numbers of companies for best
performance in all technical and non-technical positions. We are in this service
since the year 2002.
We adopt the highest standards of professional service to recruit the best
candidates which best contributes to our clients progress. Our strategy is to
provide professionalism of highest standards to our clients in identifying,
evaluating and successfully recruiting the best possible candidates. Our
recruitment solutions are accompanied with quick turnaround time, regular
status reports, candidate skill check, pre-screening before the interview and
an efficient support team.
Efficiency along with flexibility is the hallmark of our service that has helped
us to impress our clientele and win their appreciative approval. We have
delivered result oriented services along with unmatchable quality to our
clients, who come back to us thus reinforcing their faith in our high quality
Recruiter Name: Kirti Arora
Venue: Maa Kamakhya HR Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
205,2nd floor, Red Rose 49-50 Building
Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019
Contact No: 9716127408
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Please mail your updated resume on this mail id with salary details)
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs