Jobs in India/Pune
Cross Country Infotech ( View company details )
This Process Associate - I is responsible to analyse, update and create client information in database with maximum accuracy & on time. This person will work under the guidance of the ITES Lead.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. To analyse and process transactions accurately & on time.
2. Document all transactions completed in a day.
3. Make significant contribution towards collecting metrics on processes
4. Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all.
5. Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals.
6. Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions and concerns swiftly.
7. Keep up-grading his/her skills as per the requirement and should be ready to shoulder new/additional responsibilities assigned to them.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs