Jobs in India/Pune
Compucom ( View company details )
Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, • Cisco and Juniper/Netscreen firewall experience is a plus
• Provide phone support directly to customers experiencing network performance issues.
• Provide configuration support of customer devices when necessary, and follow the documented change control procedures.
• Analyze and interpret existing LAN/WAN infrastructures: provide information, advice or instructions and assist in problem resolution
• Coordinate problem-solving efforts between customers, NOC personnel, 3rd party vendors, partners, and field service personnel.
• Work with telecommunication carriers to resolve chronic network issues
• Escalate product issues to product vendors and implement proposed solutions
• Determine when a hardware-related problem requires on-site field service dispatch
• Maintain contact with field support engineers to ensure that repair procedures are followed and updates customer with status of field repairs.
• Provide timely and accurate updates in the trouble ticket database
• Research documents and investigate potential recurring technical issues.
• Assume responsibility as the designated technology expert for certain key customer networks.
• Provide technical support on various shifts as required.
• Provide informal mentoring and knowledge transfer to NOC personnel to improve ability to isolate and diagnose problems at the first tier.
• Utilize the NOC management tools to capture data flow, analyze and identify network issues.
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs