Jobs in India/NOIDA
PEGASUS STAFFING SOLUTIONS ( View company details )
Job Description – Deputy / Associate General Manager –HR
HR team is a specialized HR team of OUR CLIENT IS taking care of onsite employees . This team is based out of Noida and is responsible for Corporate functions of the Geo team and launch of various programs/initiatives in Employee Communications, Reward & Recognitions, Policies, Comp & Ben etc. for onsite employees in the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South East Asia.
Pl note that THE GEO HR Division is seeking an AGM/ DGM-HR for its Noida Location. The person will be responsible for the team and deliverables of the Geo Corporate function. (Team size is currently 16)
 Define a compensation strategy that is in alignment with the business goals - study industry benchmarks, identify gaps, review existing salary bands and ensure a healthy percentile positioning.
 Rollout common compensation and benefit policies across the Group at various International locations.
 Build knowledge on legal, taxation and legislative practices across various countries where the Group operates.
 Design & Rollout reward and recognition plans for our onsite employees.
 Benchmarking of International HR best practices – in Comp & Ben, Policies, Next HR, Employee Communications, Learning & Development
 Track organizational competencies, update competency matrix for individuals and the organization, formulate resultant action plans and follow up on the same as per process.
 Planning and providing a framework for training programs.
 Monthly Reports and Updates for Geos
 Support onsite in various initiatives related to Employee Contact and On-boarding
 Drive the automation for key Geo process to ensure de-skilling
 Responsible for Resourcing and hiring of key non-billable roles for the Geos
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. 10-14 years of relevant work experience preferably in the IT industry
2. Good knowledge of multiple HR disciplines and current business trends and business processes
3. Strong process & people orientation
4. Excellent communication, leadership and inter-personal skills
5. Ability to evaluate programs and take decisions based on consultative approach
6. Past experience should include having lead a team of HR professionals
7. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
8. Desirable: Previous experience in an HR Consulting assignment and / or having worked on projects that involved International HR
Education: MBA HR from a premier institute (XLRI/ Symbiosis/ TISC)
Location of Job: Noida
Our contact details:
Pegasus Staffing Solutions
93 Arcot Road
IV floor Kodambakkam
Chennai 600024 India
Phones: 91 44 42046607/08
Visit www.pegasusstaffing.com hotjobs column
FOR EVERY 25TH CANDIDATE PLACED THROUGH OUR AGENCY IN INDIA/OVERSEAS , HE/SHE WOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CASH AWARD OF RS. 25000/- OR $500/-
THROUGH OUT 2007. FOR DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.pegasusstaffing.com
Register Job Alert to get notified with new jobs